Lengua de Gato
1 cup Unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup Sugar
3 Egg whites
1/3 cup Sugar
1 2/3 cup All purpose flour
1 tsp. Vanilla
1) Pre-heat oven to 350F/175C. Prepare baking tray with parchment paper and brush with oil or butter. Set aside.
2) In a bowl using a hang mixer, cream butter and sugar in low speed for 2 minutes.
3) Switch mixer to medium speed for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then set aside.
4) In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and sugar on medium speed for 1 minutes then switch to high speed till soft peaks form.
5) Then combine the butter mixture and egg whites mixture on low speed until slight incorporated.
6) Still on low speed add flour and vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
7) Transfer the batter in a pastry bag with #98 tip.
8) Pipe the batter about 2-inches long on the prepared tray.
9) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown in color.
10) After baking, remove from the tray and transfer to a cooling rack. Let it cool down completely before serving. Enjoy!