5-6 pcs. saba or plantains, sliced or diced
1 1/4 cup Flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
1 Egg, beaten
1 1/4 cup milk or water
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
oil for frying
1. Combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
2. Add water, vanilla and beaten egg. Mix well until smooth and lump free.
3. In a small plate, scoop about 1-2 tbsp. of batter and place the sliced or diced banana. Then scoop another 1-2 tbsp. of batter to cover the banana.
4. Pre-heat a pan with oil for frying. Transfer the prepared banana and batter mixture into the pan. Fry for 3-5 minutes on each side on a medium heat.
5. Transfer the fried banana fritter in a plate with kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil.
6. Sprinkle sugar on top before serving. Enjoy!