1 1/2 cup Malagkit Rice Flour
1 1/2 cup Rice Flour
5 cups Coconut Cream (kakang gata)
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 kg. Sugar
1 tsp. Anis
1) Prepare the banana leaves and place it over the heat to make it soft and flexible, set aside. Combine glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a bowl and mix it well.
2) Scoop 1 1/2 cups of mixed flour and place it in a pan. Add 2 1/2 cups of coconut flour and mix it continuously under low-medium heat until the mixture is sticky. Remove from the heat and transfer in a plate. Set aside to cool down.
3) Scoop the remaining 1 1/2 cups of mixed flour and place it in a pan. Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups of coconut milk, sugar, cocoa powder and a pinch of anis. Mix it continuously under low-medium heat until the mixture is sticky. Remove from the heat and transfer in a plate. Set aside to cool down.
4) Get one piece of banana leaves and scoop 1/3 portion of white muron. Spread it out thinly to form a square. Set aside. Repeat the same procedure on the chocolate muron.
5) Place the prepared chocolate muron on top of the prepared white muron. Press it down very lightly. Roll the banana leaves from the top to form a log. Pinch the ends to seal it. Wrap the moron in banana leaves and tie both ends with banana leaves or cotton string.
6) Transfer the prepared muron in a steamer pan. Steam on pre-heated water for 20 minutes.
7) After 20 minutes, transfer the steamed muron in a plate, cut it diagonally and ready to serve. Enjoy!