500g. Glutinous Flour
1 -1 1/2 cup Water
1/2 – 3/4 cup Sugar
1 tbsp. Ube Flavouring
1/4 cup Brown SugarMargarine for spread
1/2 cup Grated Coconut
1/2 cup Grated cheese (optional)
1) In a large bowl, combine water, ube flavouring and sugar mix it well to dissolve the sugar.
2) Combine water mixture and glutinous flour. Mix it well to form a dough (galapong).
3) Scoop about 2 tbsp. (or more) galapong and roll it in-between you palms to form a log. Place in a greased plate and continue the procedure till all the galapong is consumed.
4) Pre-heat water in a pan. Place the galapong logs and simmer till the galapong floats for about 5 minutes depending on the thickness of bumbong.
5) Transfer in a plate brushed with margarine. Brush margarine on top, sprinkle with grated coconut, brown sugar and grated cheeses and ready to serve.