Aling Oday’s version of Ube Jelly. This Ube Jelly recipe is so creamy with Jelly cubes perfect of desserts for special occasions.
- Combine all cream ingredients in a bowl, mix it well then refrigerate till the coffee jelly is ready.
- Dissolve 1 pack of unflavoured Mr. Gulaman in 1 cup of cold water. Mix it well.
- Add 4 1/2 cups of hot water and 1/2 cup evaporated milk in a pan on medium heat. Add sugar and ube extract. Mix well and bring it boil while stirring continuously.
- Transfer the mixture in a heat proof dish and leave the jelly to set or firm up. Set aside.
- Once the jelly is set, cut it into small cubes.
- Transfer the jelly cubes in a serving bowl then pour the cold cream. Mix it well then ready to serve. Enjoy!