1 3/4 cup Cake Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
1 1/2 tbsp. Skimmed milk powder
3/4 cup Unsalted butter, softened
1 1/4 cup Sugar
4 Large Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 cup Milk
1 cup Grated Cheese
1/2 cup Grated cheese for toppings
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/175C. Prepare cupcake tins with cupcake case. Set aside.
- Combine the cake flour, salt, baking powder and skim milk powder in a bowl and sift it.
- Combine eggs and vanilla extract. Stir lightly to break the egg yolks. Set aside.Combine butter and sugar in a bowl then mix it using hand mixer with. Cream butter and sugar on high speed until the sugar dissolves and the mixture turns light yellow in color.
- Reduce the speed to medium then add eggs slowly in portions. Mix it well, ensure the mixure is well-blended.
- Switch the mixer to low speed and alternately add the sifted dry ingredients and add water to the batter. Scrape the bottom and the sides of the bowl after every addition to ensure that all ingredients are well blended.
- Fold in the grated cheese. Transfer the batter in prepared pans equally.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes oven or until inserted stick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and remove from the tray then transfer to a wire rack to cool down completely before serving.