Decadent Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F (175C). Prepare 1 tin foil square pan, greased, lined with parchment paper and dusted with flour.
- Sift all dry ingredients and mix it together.
- Combine all liquid ingredients together. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the liquid ingredients.
- Mix well using a wire whisk or hand mixer until well blended. Mix it well.
- Transfer on the prepared tin and bake for 60 minutes. After baking, let it cool down completely.
- For the Chocolate Fudge: Transfer the evaporated milk in a pan and simmer till it is about to boil. Add chocolate chips and butter. Mix it well until the chocolate melts. Slowly add the cornstarch slurry while mixing it at the same time until the fudge thickens like a custard.
- Pour the chocolate fudge on top of the cake. Smoothen the top and cover with foil. Refrigerate and leave it overnight before serving. Enjoy!