Langka Cheese Cake with Salted Caramel
250g Digestive Biscuits
50g Butter, melted
500g Cream Cheese
2 cups Whipping cream
1/2 cup Sweetened Langka bits
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tbsp. Corn Starch
2 tsp. Vanilla
Salted Caramel Syrup for toppings
1) Prepare a 9 or 10 inch spring form baking tray lined with parchment paper. Crash the Digestive biscuits using food processor then add the melted butter. Mix it well.
2) Transfer the digestives into the pan. Spread it evenly then press it well. Leave it in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
3) Transfer the whipping cream, sugar and corn starch in a bowl. Using a mixer beat on high speed till stiff peak forms.
4) Add the cream cheese and vanilla then mix it well on low speed.
5) Add langka bits until well incorporated.
6) Transfer the cream cheese into the chilled crust. Smoothen and level it well using an off-set spatula. Leave in the fridge or freezer till it firms up for about 2 hours.
7) Once chilled, remove from the spring form pan. Transfer the cheese cake in a cake platter. Squeeze the salted caramel on top before serving. Enjoy!