1 unsalted butter, softened
1/3 cup icing sugar
3/4 cup evaporated milk (2 tbsp. to dissolve coffee)
1 tbsp. coffee granules
1. Get 2 tbsp. of evaporated milk out of 3/4 cup. Warm it up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Then add the coffee granules and dissolve. Set aside and let it cool down completely.
2. Cut the butter into cubes and place it in a bowl. Soften it using a hand mixer.
3. Add the icing sugar and mix it using a spatula first then use the hand mixer and mix it well.
4. Gradually add the evaporated milk, 1 tbsp. at a time. Do not rush, be patient to add the evaporated milk slowly otherwise your butter mixture will become lumpy.
5. If the coffee mixture is completely cooled down, add slowly like the milk.
6. Adjust the sweetness according to your taste. Continue mixing till the icing is smooth and spreadable.
7. Best serve with Mocha chiffon cake as frosting. Enjoy!