No Bake Ube Cheese Cake
250g Digestive Biscuits/Graham biscuits
100g melted unsalted butter
500g Cream Cheese
1 1/2cups whipping cream
2 tbsp. Ube flavouring
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon Ube flavouring
Violet food colouring (optional)
1. Prepare a 9 inch springform baking tray. Crash the biscuits using food processor or rolling pin then add the melted butter. Mix it well.
2. Transfer the biscuits into the pan. Spread it evenly then press it well. Leave it in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
3. Transfer the cream cheese and ube flavouring in a bowl then mix it well using an electric mixer until it soften.
4. Add whipping cream and cornstarch continue to beat till the batter is thick.
5. Add sugar and continue to beat until the batter is stiff.
6. Transfer cream cheese mixture into the chilled biscuits.
7. Smoothen and level it well using an off-set spatula.
8. Leave it in the freezer to firm up quickly for an hour then after an hour transfer in the fridge to firm it up completely for a minimum of 4 hours. Best to leave it overnight.
9. Once chilled, remove from the springform pan ready to slice. Enjoy!