Oreo Ice Cream Cake
1 L tub vanilla ice
2 packs Oreo cookies
2 packs Oreo cookies, crushed
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1/2 cup nuts (optional)
1. Leave the ice cream out of the freezer for a minimum of 30 min. depending on the weather.
2. Transfer the ice cream in a bowl once softened. Add the crushed oreo cookies, chocolate syrup and chopped nuts. Mix it well until well incorporated.
3. Prepare a 8 or 9 inch spring form baking pan. Line it with cling film.
4. Arrange the oreos around the pan, make sure the cookie stand on the side. Split a few oreo cookies and place it at the bottom of the pan.
5. Pour the ice cream mixture, flatten the top and add more crushed oreos as toppings. Squeeze chocolate syrup on top.
6. Keep it in the freezer to freeze again for 4-6 hours. Once frozen, transfer the cake in a cake platter by removing the spring form pan and lift the cling film and remove it. Ready to serve!