Gourmet Tuyo Pasta
1/4 cup Gourmet Tuyo
2 cups cooked pasta noodles
2 tbsp. Olive oil or oil from the Gourmet tuyo
1 tsp. Capers
3-4 Sliced Green or Black Olives
3 Cherry Tomato slices
salt & pepper to taste
Dried or fresh parsley for toppings
chilli seed or cayenne pepper (optional)
Parmesan cheese for toppings
1. Place the pan on a medium heat and pour olive oil.
2. Fry the gourmet tuyo until slightly crispy. Add capers and cherry tomatoes then cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add cooked pasta and mix it well. Then add all the ingredients – olives, dried dried parsley & chilli seed or cayenne pepper (optional). Mix it well.
4. Season with salt & pepper according to your taste.
5. Serve in a platter and add parmesan cheese and fresh parsley on top. Enjoy!