Arroz ala Cubana
500g mince pork
1 onion, sliced
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 tomato, sliced
2 chorizo, cut into cubes
1/2 green bell pepper, cut into small square
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into small square
3/4 cup potato, cut into cubes
1/2 to 3/4 cup raisins
salt & pepper to taste
Slices of fried banana as toppings
Fried egg as toppings
Oil for sautéing
1. Pre-heat a pan with oil. Saute garlic, onion and tomato till soft.
2. Add mince pork and continue sauteing till golden brown.
3. Add potato, raisins and chorizo. Season with salt & pepper according to your taste. Continue sauteing for 5 minutes.
4. Once potato is soft, add bell pepper (red&green). Continue cooking for another 5 to 10 minutes till bell pepper and meat are cooked. Remove from the heat and set aside. Fry egg sunny side up.
5. Ready to serve with rice, fried banana and fried egg on top. Enjoy!