Bacon Cheese Burger Bomb
- Pre-heat pan with oil. Sauté garlic and turmeric. Sauté till the aroma comes out.
- Add the chicken skin facing down. Sear the chicken for 5 minutes on each side. Remove the seared chicken.
- Using the same pan, sauté the onion till soft. Add pork and continue to sauté till the pork is seared.
- Add vinegar, water, bay leaves and peppercorn. Do not stir it. Let it simmer till it boils so the vinegar will cook well.
- Once it boils and you can’t smell the vinegar, season with patis, adjust to your taste. Add siling haba. Continue to simmer till the pork is tender on low heat.
- Once the pork is tender, add the seared chicken and continue to cook on low heat till the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving patter. Best serve with rice. Enjoy!