Barbecue Spareribs with Pineapple
500g Pork spare ribs
1 onion, sliced
1 1/2 tsp. whole pepper corn
1 pork cube
BBQ sauce (I prefer the HP brand)
1) Place the ribs in a pan with water and then add the onion, pepper and pork cubes. When it boil, half-cook it for about 15-20 min. on a medium heat.
2) When the meat is semi-tender, remove from the broth (you can use the broth for soup if you like).
3) You can either BBQ it or grill it in the oven. While at the Bbq grill, brush an ample amount of HP bbq sauce on both sides. You may need to brush more sauce while cooking.
4) If you will grill it in the oven, brush the sauce before grill and turn it over half-way through the grilling. It may take up to 30 min. to grill in the oven depending on how you like the doneness.
5) Best serve with any condiments you prefer. Enjoy!