1.5kg mince pork
10 pcs. hotdogs, finely chopped
250g chinese ham, finely chopped
1 1/2 cup grated cheese
2 1/2 cup pickle relish
1 cup plain flour
3 onions, finely chopped
1 cup melted margarine
2 tbsp. salt (adjust according to your taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly for minimum of 10 minutes using your hands.
- Once thoroughly mixed, prepare aluminium foil to wrap the embutido. Roll the foil to form a barrel-like and twist the end to seal it.
- Scoop the embutido mixture using a spoon and place it into the barrel, tap it to squeeze the mixture at the bottom. Twist and seal the ends. Continue the procedure till all the embutido is wrapped.
- Place the embutido in a pan and add water for steaming. The embutido should be submerged in water. Cook in a medium heat till the water is fully absorbed. Make sure to turn the embutido once in a while.
- After steaming, remove the foil and fry till golden brown. Slice diagonally before serving. Enjoy