1 kg. Ground Pork
1 1/2 tbsp. Garlic, minced
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
4 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1/2 tbsp. Salt
3 tbsp. Vinegar
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tbsp. Paprika
1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
1) Combine all ingredients together and mix it well.
2) Refrigerate for at least an hour.
3) Scoop 1/4 cup of mixture and roll it between your palms and flatten it. Place on a pre-cut parchment paper.
4) Place all the longganisa patties in a bag and leave it in the freezer over night prior to cooking.
5) Heat up a pan with oil, fry the longanisa patties on a medium heat for at least 4 – 5 minutes on each side. Or alternatively you can also grill in the oven.
6) Spread mayo or ketchup in burger buns and place the cooked patties. Best serve with fried fried egg and sliced tomatoes. Enjoy!