1kg mince pork
1-2 carrots, shredded
1 onion, finely chopped
5-6 cloves garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1 whole Iceberg lettuce, wash and loosen up
1/4 cup Crashed peanuts (optional)
Oil for sautéing
2 cups water
1 pork cube
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. mince garlic
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp. corn starch dissolve in 4 tbsp. water
1/2 cup smooth or chunky peanut butter
1. Pre-heat a pan with 2-3 tbsp. oil. Sauté garlic and onion until soft and tender.
2. Add mice pork and continue sautéing until golden brown.
3. Add shredded carrots (and crashed peanut optional ingredient) and mix it well. season with salt and pepper according to your taste. Continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes until the pork dries up. Remove from the heat and transfer in a serving dish.
4. For the sauce, mix all ingredients except for the cornstarch in a small sauce pan. Bring to boil until the sugar and peanut butter are dissolve. Then gradually add the cornstarch mixture to thicken the sauce. Remove from the heat and transfer into a bowl.
5. To assemble, get a loose iceberg lettuce and put the lumpia mixture inside, pour sauce as desired then ready to serve. Enjoy!