500g mince pork
1/2 can luncheon meat (Spam)
1/2 c onion, chopped
1 medium carrots, finely chopped
1/4 c spring onion, chopped
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce for seasoning
salt & pepper to taste
oil for fying
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Beat the egg then add into the mixture.
- Season with worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper according to you taste. To test the taste, just fry a little bit of the mixture, then you can adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Cut the spring roll wrapper into 4. Scoop about 1 teaspoonful of the mixture and place it on top of the 1/4 spring roll wrapper diagonally. Roll the wrapper and seal the edge with water. Continue the procedure till all the mixture is wrapped.
- Pour oil into the sauce pan and deep fry till golden brown.6. Best serve with sweet and chilli sauce.