Orange Glaze Pork Tenderloin
500g Pork Tenderloin
1 pack Sweet and Sour powder
3 tbsp. Orange Marmalade
3 tbsp. Unsalted butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying
1) Season the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2) Pre-heat pan with oil and sear the pork tenderloin till golden brown.
3) Dissolve the sweet and sour powder mix according to packacking instruction the add the mixture in pork. Simmer on a low heat until the pork is tender.
4) Add orange marmalade and butter. Continue to simmer until the sauce thickens.
5) Remove from the heat and transfer in a platter. Slice and serve with the orange glaze on top. Enjoy!