Pinoy Style Sweet Ham
- Place the ham inside the ham net. Set aside.
- In a big pot, combine all the ham ingredients. Mix it well. Add pork ham and simmer on medium low heat for 3 hours.
- For the glazing, combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan. Simmer until the sauce thickens. Set aside.
- Once the ham is tender, remove from the heat and transfer in a platter. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. If you have a torch, torch the brown sugar to caramelize. If you do not have a torch, place a metal spatula under heat and tap it on brown sugar to melt. Or place it in the pre-heated oven 200C for 15 minutes or until the sugar melts.
- Pour the glaze on top and decorate with a slice of pineapple and glazed cherry on top. Ready to serve. Enjoy!