1/2 kg. pork belly
1/2 kg. chicken portions
3-4 saba or plaintin banana
1/2 cup onion, chopped
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 can baked beans
Ginisa mix (optional)
chicken cubespork cubes
5 cups water
1/2 cabbage petchay
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes till soft.
- Add pork and chicken and stir fry well.
- Add water, chicken cubes, pork cubes and baked beans. Mix well and simmer for 30-45 minutes on medium heat depending how tender you like your meat to be.
- When the meat is tender, season with salt & pepper according to your taste. Then add the banana and simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Add your vegetables and simmer again for 2 minutes.
- Best serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!