Pork Roll with Spinach and Cream Cheese
- Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.Add in mushrooms and cook until lightly whilted.
- Place mixture in a mixing bowl then add in chopped spinach.
- Fold in cream cheese and cashew nuts.
- Pound or slice through the middle the pork loin to 1/2 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread spinach mixture then roll. Secure with kitchen twine.
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and roast at 45 – 60 minutes.
- Rest the pork before carving. Best served with buttered vegetables, mashed or roast potatoes. Enjoy!