1 kg. pork, thinly sliced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup banana or tomato ketchup
2 tbsp. worstershire sauce
2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
1 tbsp. mince garlic
4 tbsp. brown sugar
1 glass cola**bamboo screwers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together. Mix it well.
- Transfer the marinated pork in a tupperware and seal it. Leave it in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours but it’s best to leave it overnight. Don’t forget to mix it time and again.
- Soak the bamboo screwers in water while the pork is being marinated. This will prevent the stick to burn while grilling.
- After marinating the bbq, stick the pork in a bbq screwers. Continue the procedure till all the pork is ready. Keep the excess marinade and add a few drops of oil. We will use it for brushing.
- BBQ the pork and brush the marinade while cooking. Once cooked, serve it with rice and enjoy!