500g pork, sliced into small pieces
1 cup dugo
1/2 cup vinegar
1 medium sliced onion, sliced
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. ginger paste
salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp. brown sugar
2-3 pcs. bay leaves
2 pcs. chilli pepper
Oil for sautéing
1. Take 1 tbsp. of vinegar from 1/2 cup then add it with the blood and mix well.
2. Heat up a pan with a few drops of cooking oil. Sauté garlic and onion till tender. Add the pork and ginger paste and continue sautéing till golden brown.
3. Add vinegar but don’t mix the pork till it boils for about 2 minutes. Then add the blood and water. Mix it well and simmer it on a medium heat for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, season with salt & pepper, sugar, bay leaves and chilli pepper. Continue to simmer for another 10-15 minutes till the pork is tender. You may add more water if you want a bit more of sauce. Turn off the heat.
5. Best serve with rice or puto. Enjoy!