1 kg pork ears & face
1/4 kg pork belly
1/4 kg chicken liver
3/4 – 1 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup butter
2 onion finely chopped
6 cloves garlic, mince
1 1/2 tsp. mince ginger
3 chilli pepper (adjust according to your taste)
1 tsp. pepper corn
salt & pepper to taste
2-3 tbsp. mayonnaise (optional)
1. Place the pork in a pot with water then add the pepper corn and salt to taste. Bring to boil and let it simmer for 20 minutes then add the chicken liver and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes. Then remove the pork & chicken liver from the broth.
2. Grill the pork & chicken liver in the oven at 200C for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure to turn the pork/chicken liver in between grilling. You can also use bbq grill if you want.
3. Cut the grilled pork/chicken liver into small pieces and set aside.
4. Pre-heat a pan and add the butter. Sauté the garlic and ginger till golden brown. Add the onion and continue sautéing till the onion is half cooked. Remember not to overcook the onions.
5. Add the pork & chicken liver and continue sautéing for at least 1 minute. Add the lemon juice, soy sauce, salt & pepper to taste. Mix it well and lastly, add the mayonnaise and chilli pepper. Mix it well and remove from the heat.