Skinless Pork Longganisa is a Filipino fresh sausage made with ground pork meat, garlic, onion, soy sauce, sugar, salt, vinegar, and black pepper. It is usually serve for breakfast known as LongSiLog (Longganisa-Sinangag-Itlog). Best serve with garlic fried rice, fried egg and dip in pinakurat the suka (vinegar).
- Combine all ingredients together and mix it well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp. of mixture and roll it like a log and wrap it with a cling film.
- Place all the longganisa in the freezer for 24 hours prior to cooking.
- Pre-heat pan with oil, fry the skinless longganisa on a medium heat for at least 3-4 min. on each side.
- Best serve with fried rice and fried egg. Enjoy!
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Filipino
Keywords: skinless longganisa, pork longganisa, longganisa