4-6 pcs. Tilapia, cleaned and seasoned with salt
2 pcs. tomatoes, sliced into small cubes
1 big onion, sliced into small cubes
2 inches ginger root, sliced into small cubes
1-2 tbsp. mince garlic
salt to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, season with salt according to your taste. Mix it well.
2. Insert the mixture inside the tilapia’s gills and abdomen.
3. Prepare about 10 inches square foil and brush a few drops of sesame oil. This will prevent the tilapia to stick with the foil.
4. Bake for 45 minute depending in the size of tilapia on 170C. Make sure to turn it over half way through the cooking. If cooking by char grill, cook for a minimum of 30 minutes and again make sure to turn it over.
5. Best serve with pinakurat vinegar and sliced tomatoes