Black and White Pepper Crabs
- Chop the crabs into 2. Transfer in a pan and add 2 – 3 cups water. Simmer for 5 – 10 minutes until half cooked. Set aside.
- Pre-heat pan with oil and add butter. Sauté onion till soft and translucent then add garlic and ginger.
- Add crab broth, evaporated milk, spring onion, celery, oyster sauce, brown sugar, black pepper and all purpose cream. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add half cooked crabs. Season with salt to taste if needed. Place a lid and continue to cook for another 10 minutes under low heat. Lastly, add white pepper, mix it well and remove from the heat.
- Transfer in a platter, ready to serve. Enjoy!