500g steamed fish, then flaked
1 medium size carrots, grated
1 onion, finely chopped
5-6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup finely chopped coriander
2-3 tbsp. all purpose flour
salt & pepper to taste
oil for frying
1. Mix all the first 7 ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Season salt & pepper according to you taste. To test the taste, just fry a little bit of the mixture, then you can adjust the seasoning if needed.
3. Pre-heat a frying pan with oil. Scoop 2-3 tbsp. of mixture in a saucer then transfer it into the heated oil for frying. Fry for 2 minutes or until it’s golden brown on one side then flip it over to cook the other side till golden brown. Continue frying till all the mixture is consumed.
4. Transfer the omelette in a plate with kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
5. Transfer all the omelette in a platter and serve with sweet chilli sauce or soy sauce with lemon. Enjoy!