1/2 kg Fresh Pusit, sliced
1 Onion, chopped
1 Lime or Lemon
1/4 cup Kinchay, chopped
1/4 cup Marca Piña Sukang Puti
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tbsp. Sugar
1) Wash and clean the pusit thoroughly. Boil water in a pan and blanch the pusit for a minute then remove from the heat and set aside.
2) Chop the kinchay, onion and lime. Set aside.
3) In a small bowl, combine vinegar, lime, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
4) Cut the pusit in bite sizes then add the onion, kinchay and pour the vinegar mixture and mix it well.
5) Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Perfect for appetizer or pulutan. Enjoy!