Prawn Alfredo Pasta
500g cooked Linguini pasta
300g Shrimps (Peeled, de-vained, Head Saved)
8 tbsp. Butter
1 1/2 c Double cream
2 c grated Parmesan Cheese
1 bunch Parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Pre-heat pan then melt the butter. Saute prawns until it starts to change color. Set aside.
2) On the same pan, add the cream then let this simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Add the parmesan cheese then simmer until the cheese thickens. Season with salt and pepper adjust according to your taste.
4) Squeeze the lemon and grate lemon zest. Toss in the chopped parsley.
5) Add sautéed shrimps then toss in pasta.
6) Transfer in a platter, best served with buttered baguette. Enjoy!