Prawn and Brocolli Stir Fry
500g Prawn, peeled and deveined
1 big Broccoli, sliced
1/2 Bell pepper, sliced
1 tbsp. minced Garlic
1 tbsp. minced Ginger
1 tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
1 tbsp. Soy sauce
Pepper to taste
Oil for sautéing
1) Blanch the brocolli in a sauce pan for 2 minutes in hot water.
2) Preheat pan with oil and sauté garlic and ginger. Then add prawns and mix it well.
3) Once the prawn has changed the color, add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, bell pepper and pepper to taste. Mix it well.
4) Add the blanched brocolli, mix it well. Then simmer for 2 minutes.
5) After 2 minutes of simmering, remove from the heat and transfer in a platter. Ready to serve. Enjoy!