Sinaing na Tulingan
3 pcs. Tulingan
2 tbsp. Salt
1/4 kg. Pork fats
1) Clean the tulingan properly and remove the tail by twisting it and pulling it to remove bits of meat in tail that can cause dizziness if not removed.
2) Lightly slice the tulingan in the middle lengthwise on both sides. Add salt on both sides then press it down to flatten the tulingan.
3) Place the pork fats at the bottom of palayok or pan. Then place the tulingan on top of the pork fats.
4) Pour water until the tulingan are fully submerged. Simmer for about an hour or until the water dries up.
5) The tulingan is ready to eat as it is or you can fry it or cook it with coconut milk with vegetables. The tulingan can last up to 4-5 days inside the palayok. Enjoy!