- Pre-heat a pan with oil. Sauté onion till soft. Add garlic and ginger till the garlic is lightly browned.
- Add coconut milk, siling haba, bay leaves and vinegar. Do not mix it. Simmer under medium heat till you can no longer smell the vinegar.
- Add mild curry powder, cummin powder (optional) and season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to simmer till the sauce thickens.
- Lastly, add the pusit and continue to simmer for 5 – 7 minutes. Do not over cook the pusit.
- After 5 – 7 minutes of simmering, remove from the heat. Best serve with rice. Enjoy!