- Rinse the rice (2 rice cooker cups) very well under cold water. Drain thoroughly and add 2 1/2 rice cooker cups of water. Place into a large sauce pan with a lid or rice cooker. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for about 25 minutes or until nearly all the water has been absorbed. Remove from the heat, cover with a lid and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Prepare baking 2 trays (8×8 and 8×4). Brush lighty with oil. Set aside. Pre-heat oven to 175C/350F.
- Combine warm rice vinegar and 1 tbsp. sugar. Mix it well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer the rice vinegar into the bowl of warm rice. You can add a small portion of mango cubes or seaweeds sheets with the rice. Mix it well and set aside.
- Transfer the sushi rice into the prepared pan. Packed it in by pressing down the rice well about 1 inch in thickness. Smoothen the top of the rice.
- Combine the seaweeds strips, a pinch of sugar and half portion of toasted sesame seeds. Mix it well and set aside.
- Spread the tuna flakes on top of the prepared rice. You can also use salmon slices. Then garnish with mango cubes, cucumber cubes, crab stick cubes and the sushi strips with toasted sesame seeds. Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on pre-heated oven.
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients together. Mix it well and transfer in a piping bag with small tip or ziplock bag.
- After baking, pipe-in the sauce on top. Let it cool down completely before serving. You can serve it with sushi sheets to wrap the baked sushi. Enjoy!