250g chicken breast, sliced into strips
100g green beans
1 bell pepper, sliced into strips
60g. baby corn, sliced
2 stalks celery, sliced
2 carrots, sliced
1/2 cabbage, sliced into square
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato, sliced
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup water
1 chicken bullion
2 tbsp. corn flour dissolved in 4 tbsp. water
salt & pepper to taste
1 ginisa mix (optional)
oil for sautéing
drops of sesame oil (optional)
1. Heat up a wok with oil. Sauté garlic, onion and tomato.
2. Add chicken and cook it well.
3. Add carrots, celery, baby corn, broccoli and cauliflower. Sauté for about 1 minute, then add all the green vegetables and chicken bullion. Mix well then add the water. Cook for another minute or two depending how you like the doneness of your vegetables.
4. Season with salt & pepper according to your taste and add the optional ingredients (ginisa mix and sesame oil).
5. Lastly, add the dissolved corn starch, adjust according to your desired thickness.
6. Best to have it as half-cooked. Enjoy!