2 packs vegetable stir fry mix
1 cup sliced green beans
1 cup mixed vegetable mix
1 cup potato sliced into small thin strips
100g mince pork or chicken or prawns
4-5 cloves garlic, mince
1 medium size onion, sliced
salt & pepper to taste
Ginisa mix & pork cubes (optional)
Oil for sautéing
1 cup plain flour
1 cup water or milk
2 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. salt
2 cups water
1 pork cube
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. mince garlic
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp. corn starch dissolve in 4 tbsp. water
1/2 cup chopped peanuts or chunky peanut butter
1. In a heated pan with 2 tbsp. of oil, Sauté garlic and onion till the onion is soft. Add the mince pork and sauté it well till the mince pork is brown.
2. Add the potato and cook it. You can add the pepper, Ginisa mix and pork cubes now.
3. Then add the greens beans and the rest of the vegetables. Season with salt according to you taste. Do not over cook the veggies. Turn off from the heat, drain the excess water/oil and let it cool down completely before wrapping.
4. To prepare the wrapper, beat the eggs in a bowl then add the water, salt, oil and flour. Mix well till the flour is fully dissolve. You may use a strainer to make sure no more lumps of flour in your mixture. Set a side.
5. In a non-stick pan (preferably) brush oil thinly. Scoop a mixture and pour it in the middle of the pan and roll it to spread the mixture. Make sure that the heat is low. Wait till the top of the wrapper is dry. Loosen up the sides and just tip it over a greased plate. Continue the procedure.
6. Spread the wrapper in a plate. Place one sliced of lettuce at the top end Scoop about 2 tbsp. of the mixture and place on top of the lettuce, make sure the lettuce is expose at the top. Fold the bottom end over the filling then fold in the sides to overlap. Continue the procedure till all the mixture is wrapped.
7. To prepare the sauce, mix all ingredients in a sauce pan except for the corn starch and peanuts. Bring it to boil, then pour the cornstarch mixture to thicken. And finally the peanuts or peanut butter.
8. And now your fresh lumpia is ready to serve.