1/4 kg. munggo, soaked in water for 4 hours or more
1 onion, sliced
1 big tomato, sliced
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup shrimps
1/2 cup shredded tinapa
1 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
1 big bay leaf, shredded
1-2 cup baby spinach leaves or malunggay
Pepper to taste
Fish sauce, to taste
Magic sarap (optional)
1 shrimp cube (optional)
Oil for sautéing
1. Transfer the soaked munggo in a sauce pan and let it boil till soft and flaky. Drain the water and set aside the munggo.
2. Pre-heat a pan with oil. Sauté garlic, onion and tomato till soft and translucent.
3. Add munggo and continue to sauté. Add shrimps, tinapa flakes and bay leaves. Mix it well.
4. Add coconut milk, mix well. Season with fish sauce and pepper according to your taste. Let it simmer for 10 minutes on a medium heat. Mix occasionally.
5. Add baby spinach leaves or malunggay leaves, cover it and remove from the heat.
6. Transfer in a serving bowl and ready to serve. Enjoy!