500g Ubod, cut into strips
100g mince pork or mince shrimps
1 onion, chopped
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying
1. Pre-heat pan with oil. Saute garlic and onion until soft or transluscent.
2. Add the mince pork or shrimp. Cook till golden brown.
3. Add ubod strips and mix it well. Continue cooking for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
4. After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and remove the cooked ubod from the pan. Transfer in a bowl or plate and let it cool down completely.
5. Prepare a large plate and a small bowl with water for wrapping.
6. Place 1 piece of lumpia wrapper in a plate and scoop 2-3 tablespoon of ubod and place it in the middle. Roll the wrapper and seal the edge with water. Continue the procedure till all the mixture is wrapped.
7. Pre-heat a frying pan with oil for deep frying. Fry the rolled lumpia until golden brown.
8. Transfer in a plate with kitchen towel to absorb the excess oil.Best serve with vinegar with crushed garlic and pepper. Enjoy!