Spicy Talong Stir fry
2 pcs. Talong, sliced
2 pcs. Tomatoes, chopped
1 pc. Onion, chopped
5 – 6 cloves Garlic, minced
1 tbsp. Chili paste or Chili Flakes or 2 pcs. Siling Labuyo adjust to your desired spiciness
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 – 3 pcs. large Eggs
Oil for frying and sautéing
100g Ground Pork (optional)
- Pre-heat pan with oil.
- Beat eggs and season with salt and pepper to taste. Dip the sliced talong in egg.
- Fry the egg till golden brown. Set aside.
- Remove excess oil in frying pan. Sauté onion and tomatoes till soft. Add garlic and continue to sauté. You can also add ground pork if you want.
- Add the fried talong and chili paste/chili flakes or siling labuyo. Adjust to your desired spiciness. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the remaining beaten eggs. Continue to stir-fry for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Transfer in a plate and garnish with chopped spring onion on top before serving. Best serve with rice. Enjoy!