2 packs vegetable stir fry mix
1 cup sliced green beans
1 cup mixed vegetable mix
1 cup potato sliced into small thin strips
100g mince pork or chicken or prawns
4-5 cloves garlic, mince
1 medium size onion, sliced
Lumpia wrapper/Spring roll pastry
salt & pepper to taste
Ginisa mix & pork cubes (optional)
Oil for frying
1. In a heated pan with 2 tbsp. of oil, Sauté garlic and onion till the onion is soft. Add the mince pork and sauté it well till the mince pork is brown.
2. Add the potato and cook it. You can add the pepper, Ginisa mix and pork cubes now.
3. Then add the greens beans and the rest of the vegetables. Season with salt according to you taste. Do not over cook the veggies. Turn off from the heat, drain the excess water/oil and let it cool down completely before wrapping.
4. Loosen up the lumpia wrapper and prepare a small bowl of water. Get a plate and spread the lumpia wrapper diagonally. Scoop about 2 tbsp. of the mixture and place it in the of the spring roll wrapper diagonally. Roll the wrapper from the top end halfway through then fold in the sides and roll. Seal the edge with water. Continue the procedure till all the mixture is wrapped.
5. Pour oil into the sauce pan and deep fry till golden brown. Drain the excess oil by placing the fried lumpia in a strainer for a few minutes.
6. Best serve with pinakurat vinegar or vinegar with crashed garlic & pepper.