ortang Repolyo and Korean Gilgeori Cabbage Toast. As the name suggest, tortang repolyo or cabbage omelette is cooked by frying with carrot, eggs, bell pepper and spring onion. Best serve with rice for lunch or dinner. While the Korean Gilgeori Cabbage Toast is usually served for breakfast.
- Pre-heat pan with oil or butter. Sauté onion until just a bit softened.
- Add bell pepper and carrots, and cook until tender.
- Add cabbage. Toss using tongs and cook until wilted and softened. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Transfer in a bowl and set aside.
- Season and beat eggs then pour over the cabbage mixture.
- Pre-heat pan with butter or oil. Scoop desired size of cabbage mixture. Lower heat to low, cover, and cook until the omelet is just set. Remove from heat, slice, and serve. Best serve with ketchup. Enjoy!
- Category: Main
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: tortang repolyo, cabbage omellete