250g salted Butter, room temperature
1/2 cup Icing sugar
1 tsp (5g) Vanilla extract
2 cups Flour
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place butter in a bowl and use a hand mixer to mix until creamy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue mixing for another 12 minutes until the mixture becomes white and creamy.
- Using a spatula incorporate flour into the butter mixture until completely combined.
- Transfer the batter into a piping bag fitted with a 1/2inch-1 cm star tip.
- Form cookies on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the base begins to brown.
- Let the cookies cool completely on a cooling rack before serving. Enjoy!