Aling Oday’s Chicken Caldereta is another quick and easy recipe and budget friendly. Best serve with rice for lunch or dinner and for special occasion.
- Pre-heat pan with oil. sauté garlic and onion till soft and translucent.
- Add chicken thighs and continue to sauté it till it turns brown and chicken’s own juice comes out.
- Add tomato sauce and water. Simmer for 30 minutes on medium-low heat.
- After simmering for 30 minutes, add liver/liver spread and season with soy sauce adjust according to your taste. Continue to simmer till the chicken is tender.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add olives , grated cheddar cheese and bell pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and ready to serve. Enjoy it with rice.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Filipino
Keywords: Chicken Recipe