Pork Tenderloin with Cream of Mushroom
1 kg Pork Tenderloin
1 can Cream of Mushroom
1 cup Mushroom, sliced
1 cup Evaporated Milk
5 – 6 cloves Garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Margarine
4 – 5 cups Water
2 cups Pork stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Pre-heat pan add margarine and sauté garlic. Sear pork till the juice comes out.
2) Transfer the seared pork in a pan or pressure cooker. Add water till the pork is submerged in water.
3) For the sauce, sauté garlic in margarine. Add pork stock, evaporated milk, cream of mushroom and season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to boil till the sauce thickens.
4) Once the sauce thickens, add mushroom and simmer till the mushroom is cooked. Remove from the heat.
5) Slice the pork tenderloin and transfer in a platter. Pour the sauce on top and ready to serve. Enjoy