500g steamed fish, then flaked
1 medium size carrots, grated
1 onion, finely chopped
5-6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup finely chopped coriander
salt & pepper to taste
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Season salt & pepper according to you taste. To test the taste, just fry a little bit of the mixture, then you can adjust the seasoning if needed.
3. Cut the spring roll wrapper into 4. Scoop about 1 teaspoonful of the mixture and place it on top of the 1/4 spring roll wrapper diagonally. Roll the wrapper and seal the edge with water. Continue the procedure till all the mixture is wrapped.
4. Pour oil into the sauce pan and deep fry till golden brown.
5. Best serve with soy sauce and lemon for dipping. Enjoy!