Puto with Dinuguan
2 cups all-purpose/plain flour
2 tbsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. powder milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 3/4 cup water
1/4 butter, melted
1 -2 cups Dinuguan
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl then set aside.
2. Beat eggs in a separate bowl then add water.
3. Add flour mixture slowly while stirring constantly.
4. Add melted butter and mix well. Transfer the batter in a jug.
5. Brush the puto moulds with butter.
6. Pour a little bit of the mixture into puto moulds then scoop 1 tbsp. of dinuguan (depending on the size of your mould) then pour again the mixture on top up to 3/4 of the yield to cover the dinuguan.
7. Steam for around 10 – 15 minutes (depending on the size of your puto). Insert a stick in the middle of the puto when the stick comes out clean, then your puto is now cooked.
8. Surprise your family and friends with dinuguan-filled puto. Enjoy!